Re: [Epic] emperor's tarot card vs. flyers

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 09:32:31 -0500

> Would I have been able to move my detachment closer to the flyers
> they are sitting getting ready to fire and snap-fire at them? Or would
> be able to snap fire at me or would it be a snap-fire fest with both
> snap firing at the same time? I was thinking that since it was a play
> any time it could be simultaneously.

You wouldn't have been able to move. The card 'at any time' adds 10cm
to your movement. So, the next time you are normally able to move, you
move 10cm farther. It doesn't grant a free move out of phase. Since
his flyers were coming in, it had to be his movement phase. Unless you
normally move your units in his phase... ;-)

Regards,

- Erik