RE: [Epic] SM Chaos - wasUncheesy detachments

From: Cyril Crocker <cyguy_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 13:10:33 -0500

On February 13, 1998 2:34 AM, Dirk Vormann
[SMTP:DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de] wrote:
> D-Cannons are one of the least usefull things in TL.
> Heat Lance: Use together with a Power fist. Get CLOSE (and let the Titan
> have either "side step" or "tactical genius").
> Power fist: Best Eldar weapon for destroying builings. Phantoms are
> mobile!

I had originally armed my 1 and only Phantom with a Pulsar and Heat Lance.
 You are right, the SM/TL version of the D-Cannon just sucked - another
reason I never actually bought Warp Hunters - but they rock in E40k. So I
just finished swapping my now Homeless Heat Lance with a D-Cannon.

Cyril Crocker
Dragon Slayer
cyguy_at_...
http://www.geocities.com/TimeSquare/Arcade/5278/