Armys was RE: [Epic] SM Chaos

From: Cyril Crocker <cyguy_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 13:07:29 -0500

On February 13, 1998 2:05 AM, DeconSolo_at_... [SMTP:DeconSolo@...]
wrote:
> MBA= Master's of Buisness Administration. It's the standard desired
buisness
> degree here in the States.
>
> On an Epic note: I notice not to many people on the list only play one
army.
> I play two, an IG/SM army, and my fun time Chaos horde. What are other
people
> using as their primary and secondary armies, and why? It seems there are
some
> interesting pairings.......

Eldar are my favourite, but I also have a substantial Ork army that I enjoy
stomping around with at times. I also have a third army of Squats which I
basically collect and paint for my friend to play and to bolster my Eldar
forces to equal the Orks in points.
Cyril Crocker
Dragon Slayer
cyguy_at_...