Re: [Epic] Gene-Seed Statement! Help needed

From: Fran�ois Bruntz <Francois.Bruntz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 22:29:12 -0000

Salutations Carl,

Tu as �crit :

> Calling all EPIC gamers,
> Firstly thanks to everybody on the list who has helped in one way or
another with Gene-seed's >continuing development, especially to those who
have been or are in the process of contributing to >Dropship. However,
sadly I must inform you that very shortly 'Gene-seed' will be coming to an
end and >will no longer be available online.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> The good news (I hope) is that it is going to be replaced with "Gene-seed
2", a complete redesign of >not only the site but also of the whole concept
behind what Gene-seed (2) will deliver. I don't want to >give too much away
at this stage as I am still waiting to hear from a number of parties that
may be >getting involved with the project but suffice to say that in the
spirit of Dropship Gene-seed 2 will cater >for ALL variants of Epic. not
just E40K, but also SM/TL, NetEpic and the hobby in general without bias
>or prejudice.

Ouf!
Euh! Wait a minute, did you say a "complete redesign"? But the Gryphonne IV
Gene-Seed design is already perfect! Don't tell us that you will improve it
again, it would be too much for our little weak minds... ;o)
By the way, I'm very impatient to see to see your work.

(...)

> Since the very beginning I have said that how Gene-seed develops depends
very much on your input >and I think that Dropship proves that. It wouldn't
exist without the input of other gamers so as always >your ideas and
suggestions are not just welcome, but encouraged. Compared to the online
presence of >WHFB and W40K, Epic is definately in the minority....I intend
to put an end to that....Dropship was just >the scouting party ;-) there's
a whole fleet coming next!

Bien dit! (well said!)

Fran�ois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universit� Paris XII/IBM France)

                    L'ORDinateur's Home Page
                Epic 40k and Epic Space Marine

                    Last Update : 02-05-1998

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/