Re: [Epic]SS and Nazis

From: Harlequin Master <harlequin_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 02:43:10 -0000

>etc., ... So instead of trying to make an SS or Nazi army, just use their
>tactics!! Be the Epic40K Rommel! The other is just dead...

My favorite tactic with my SM is to charge headlong into the enemy,
especially when the enemy General has seen you lovingly place all your
stands in cover and then CHARGE!!! I have done this on many occasion and
just love the look on the other players face when it happens!!

Silly?? Yes

Daft?? Yes

Amusing?? Most definately!!

Harlequin Master - The Impetuous One

PS Erwin Rommel was neither in the SS or a Nazi, he was a Wehrmacht Field
Marshal who eventually saw the light about Hitler. IMHO, the Germans lost
the war mainly due to people of this calibre being killed by the Nazis!!
How much longer would WW2 have lasted if Rommel was alive and in charge??