Re: [Epic] GW and this list.

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 12:53:35 -0500

Carl,

> Apologies to anyone on the list who would rather not have read this...I don't normally get this wound up, I just feel that sometimes we forget what it is we like about Epic and focus on the anti_GW issues too much.

It's quite true, though you certainly did get worked up. I find it's
not worth it to get worked up in either direction. This is something we
do for fun; any emotions we invest in it should be directed towards the
fun aspects. There's enough 'evil marketing' (or at least marketing
that appears evil) going on elsewhere that we don't have to dwell on it
in our hobby.

Anyway, let's try to get this list back on track - less noise, more
signal! :-)

Regards,

- Erik