RE: [Epic] Gene-Seed Sneak Peak!

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 01:28:35 -0000

That would be great. I don't really want to put together a single article, =
but rather a collection of ideas (credited) from a variety of gamers. Send =
me what you have and I will add it to the material gathered so far and put =
it onto the site (photos aren't essential although nice if you have them).
=

Regards Carl (still looking for someone who fancies writing a terrain mode=
lling or conversions article for Dropship Issue 2)

Carl Woodrow - Gene-see=
d and Dropship Editor

Gryphonne IV Gene-seed
http://freespace.virgin.net/c=