RE: [Epic] GW and this list.

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 00:58:02 -0000

I haven't heard anything about new terrain other than the 'objective' model=
s that come with the army boxed sets being available via mail order (althou=
gh even that was confused as I spoke to one person who said they were avail=
able, whilst another said they wern't...typical). Most of the confusion see=
ms to be over the Titans and when they are going to release them.

I did ge=
t a snippet on Friday from someone who had the feeling that the Eldar Titan=
s at least may (and this is a big maybe!) out before or alongside the new C=
haos army. If the Chaos army is going to be released in March it will be in=
 the next issue of WD, however if it is going to be nearer the end of March=
, then they may well hold back notice of it until the following issue.

The=
y were a bit put out when the Imperial Guard second releases didn't hit the=
 shelves on the schedule they expected them to, missing the pre-xmas slot a=
nd being held back until a mid Jan delivery. Quite a few people (including =
me) were annoyed as they had stated the Demolishers and Flyers would be ava=
ilable in December....that still leaves the question over the support weapo=
ns and Leviathan however.

Carl

Carl Woodrow - Gene-seed and Dropship Edit=
or

Gryphonne IV Gene-seed
http://freespace.virgin.net/carl.woodrow/epic/

=