RE: [Epic] Gene-Seed Sneak Peak!

From: Cyril Crocker <cyguy_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 17:19:52 -0500

On February 14, 1998 12:23 PM, Carl Woodrow [SMTP:carl.woodrow_at_...]
wrote:
> Thanks Richard,
> I am just starting to get the Individual race archives underway and will
be looking at adding a sort of 'Dok Butcha's Klinik' type section called
'Mekboy Madness' as soon as I can get some material and photos together.

That would be cool. It's too bad I don't have access to a digital camera
or I would send in some of my battlewagon conversions. However, if you
would like some material, I would be glad to help.

Cyril Crocker
Dragon Slayer
cyguy_at_...
http://www.geocities.com/TimeSquare/Arcade/5278/