Re: [Epic]SS and Nazis

From: <Bloodax218_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 02:34:13 EST

> Sauron1 writes;E. Turner:
>
> As of Feb 13th.USMC current OB does not list E. Turner as Ist LT. Were
> are you based? What is your service number? You graduated which class?
Naval
> security does not rate you on a security level request.
>
> AOL has your located and ID,d as another person. There are people on
> this list in the US military who have no problem checking you out.
>
> Have some common sense. If you are really in the military. I do not
> think you would want your interest in that man's life on your record, you
> must know that anything sent over the "net" is recorded somewhere and
> retrievable. A possible promotion to even basic security levels would
> involve a sweep for postings by you over the "net"

I am in engineering, it cost me 6 years of my life to get my degree and make
1st LT.

Do you think i would be stupid enough to have my career ended because of a few
morons disagreeing with me on a mailing list?

I know how to cover my ass, and i know how to make my location unknown.

Tell me, know of <>< ?