Re: [Epic] Re: Thane the globe trotting party animal

From: Chris Miller <ironstar_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 15:55:37 -0600

But that would have only wasted several brain cells which might have
>> >been doing something useful, like figuring out how to get a snack
>> >without actually having to move from the chair.
>> >
>> >Thane
>> >
>> ----------> Do you have this posted on your website? Is it available for
>> download? Perhaps you could share it with the list?
>> : )
>>
>> Chris Miller
>
>You know, thats a painful subject for me. I still don't have a website,
>nor any idea about how to build one. I've got 1 meg from my server to do
>such a thing. I've got all kinds of crap to put on one. Better consider
>that before you advise me...
>
>Thane

----------> same here - I helped design/help maintain my company's site,
but haven't done one at home. I figure to do it, I need more than single
digit megs for storage space. The prior topic is still of interest
though...how to get the snack and/or use the mouse -AND- type with a 3 month
old in one arm and cats trying to friendly sitting on the keyboard tray -
just looking for additional insight on the important stuff, ya know..

Chris Miller