Re: [Epic] Eldar commanders

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 18:44:16 -0800 (PST)

> >Wait a minute, the Marine one [support weapon] ISN'T Stubborn.
>
> ----------> Ah - at first glance it would appear so, but:
> Battles Book pg 112
> "Stubborn"
> "...but note that all Space Marine units are stubborn, not just the
> infantry."

I assume that note refers to the vehicles ('not just the infantry').
There is a similar note on the vehicle summary. However, every infantry
unit EXCEPT support weapons has the Stubborn ability. To put it another
way, all Marine units get Stubborn; the Support Weapons are run by
Servitors and thus don't get Stubborn. That's my interpretation.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9