Re: Space Fleet, take 2 (was Re: [Epic] Playing Too Much)

From: Cedric Royer <Cedric.Royer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 19:00:05 +0100 (MET)

> And if anyone else has seen Space Fleet minis around, half price or
> full, please let me know -- I don't actually need many myself (...hip
> deep as it is...), but I've got a list of folks who I send alerts to.
>
> Aaron Teske
> Mithramuse+_at_...
Hey! do you mean the old epic minis? I know a shop who has loads of it,
you name it, they have it... they do have lots of ork minis

(BTW I'm from Belgium, Europe, if you want me send them up... (the
units'll cost about err (calculating) 3-4$, or err (calculating again)
about 2 Bpound...(without the posttaxes)

Cedric
cedric.royer_at_...