Space Fleet, take 2 (was Re: [Epic] Playing Too Much)

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 22:00:12 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 15-Feb-98 Re: [Epic] Playing Too Much by Thane
Morgan_at_...
> I wish I would have known people were interested. A store just closed
> here, and the owner put out a ton of old Space Fleet Minis for half
> price. I bought some of the Tyranids, but wish I could have got more.

AAaaaaAAaauuuuuuuucccccttttuuuuggggghhhhhh!!!!!
<quiver>

<quiver>

<sigh>
Oh, well. I just hope he didn't end up throwing them out....

And if anyone else has seen Space Fleet minis around, half price or
full, please let me know -- I don't actually need many myself (...hip
deep as it is...), but I've got a list of folks who I send alerts to.
^_^ Thanks!

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...