Re: [Epic] Comments & observations on Epic 40k.

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 10:01:26 GMT

>> Does anyone out there have a bunch of Rough Riders they aren't using? I
>> sure need some more if I can get them!
>Have you thought about MircoArmor German and Russian Cav figures? About
>the right scale and you CAN get those at damm near any "real" war game
>store.

Yeah, I currently use some 1/300th lead figures, but the GW figures are
actually better (IMO) - hard though it is to type that...

So if anyone has some Rough Riders they don't need, just say the word and
I'll meet any reasonable request...

Agro

PS. Sorry about this SCA chat on the EPIC page, but it is sorta connected
(through the Knight thing...

><herald mode=0n>
>Are you in fact the Founding Baron of River Haven?
><\herald>

No, technically speaking it would be more correct to insert an "of" in
there, but the distinction is not often noted over here...

>And in what Kingdom do you live?

Principality of Lochac in the Kingdom of the West. (Australia)
You?