Re: [Epic] Comments & observations on Epic 40k.

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 22:49:35 -0800

Brett Hollindale wrote:

> >Does my SCA back ground show here or what?
>
> Yeah, I was watching "46" and "55" and figured that MY SCA background had
> influenced ME somewhat excessively with my 70, but wasn't prepared to
> confess until a bigger addict came forward...
>
> BTW, I am the local (SCA) Baron, and you can bet that I never field a force
> without one painted in my colours ( and a second in my lady Baroness's
> colours!)
>
> Do you field Sentinels as "Squires" - wannabe knights in little power suits?
> How about rough riders? (I field a support card of Rough Riders with my
> Baron and Baroness as Baronial guard - and mighty handy theya are too!)
>
> Does anyone out there have a bunch of Rough Riders they aren't using? I
> sure need some more if I can get them!
>
> Agro Agwesi, KSCA,
> Baron River Haven

And that's a WEST Knight too. Stick jock par excellence (says he,
ducking for cover.. where's a herald's tabard when I need one...).
Combat Archery and Infernal Engines are more my speed (both of which are
Politarchopolis specialties).

For anyone who knows not what the Society for Creative Anachronism is,
feel free to e-mail myself, or Agro (the exposition of the SCA to
non-members is part of his job description. Mine too, come to think of
it.)

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture