[Epic] Battlewagon conversions

From: Cyril Crocker <cyguy_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 16:30:42 -0500

Some of my ideas that I haven't seen elsewhere were:

Take the plastic bonebreaka turret, and remove the thinner, middle section
of the barrel to make a stubby gun.

Remove the skull & spikes from an old plastic battlewagon and mount them on
a new one instead of a death roller or such for variety.

I've constructed duel chainguns using a bonebreaka turret with the barrel
removed. I added a bit of extra sprue on top to mount the guns to and
cunstructed the 2 chainguns out of extra banner poles from the old base
sprues.

My favourite conversion is one where I removed the treads off a new
battlewagon, and mounted 4 big wheels removed from the original plastic
battlewagons instead. Looks really orky.

I can't get pictures of these at the moment but I anyone wants to see them,
I'll try to find someone with a digital camera.

Cyril Crocker
Dragon Slayer
cyguy_at_...
http://www.geocities.com/TimeSquare/Arcade/5278/