Re: [Epic] Battlewagon conversions

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 09:29:12 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Cyril; I love the tread/tire swap.

    I suggest mounting the Ork support guns on the plastic Bone Breaker
chassis as self propelled guns to go with your tanks or buggies. If the Orks
copied the Dreadnoughts and Titans off the humans, why not SP artillery? I
swapped the lower turrets mounted above the treads, with the ones from the
large ork battlefortresses, which I swapped with plastic bone breaker
turrets for variations in all three.

     I bought an extra Ork Mega Gargant for all the turrets for Ork tanks
,the Wierdboy tower I mounted on a Battle fortress, the other arms mounted
on tank bodies became Meckboy vehicles and the cruise missile became SP
cruise missile mounted on bonebreaker chassis. The supper lift droppa was
mounted on the two lower tread units with other bits to make a Meckboy war
engine of sorts, I'm still working on that one.

sauron1_at_...