Re: [Epic] Irritating White Dwarf Edito

From: Fran�ois Bruntz <Francois.Bruntz_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 22:56:08 -0000

> Sauron1 a �crit :

> Our edition concerning Necrons did not mention Blood Bowl or
Man-O-War.
> But I understand Blood Bowl will be re-released soon.

I think it was a specific French Edito, don't worry, you won't miss it, it
was so irritating. :o(

> I understand Minitel
> is run by the French government through the regular phone service and it
is
> expensive. But it was I believe the first to offer communication to the
> regular public.

You're right.

> The telephone companies here in north America actually use a similar
> system to control the telephone network router computers. The AlexTel
unit
> looks like a small computer with its fold down keyboard and attached
phone.
> It operates only in text, but I can control the telephone system and give
it
> routing orders.

I didn't know this.

> By the way do you have a web address for Les Invalids the French
> Military History Museum ?

I will search and send the results by private e-mail (I don't want to begin
a new Off-Topic thread).

Fran�ois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universit� Paris XII/IBM France)

                    L'ORDinateur's Home Page
                Epic 40k and Epic Space Marine

                    Last Update : 02-05-1998

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/