Re: [Epic] Armor Penetration in E40k

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 20:08:03 -0500

This whole thread has go tme thinking about the one thing in Epic 40k that
really bothers me. Complete inability of flyers to crack armor. In real
life, If I am reading the Janes technical stuff correctly, guided munitions
from Aircraft have more than enough capabilities to crack open enemy armor,
fortifications and tanks. Now it seems that they are more usefull in
attacking Foot troopers, which really seems out of whack. Did any body
else look at this and think, this is screwed.