Re: [Epic] Ork Help (QUITE LONG)

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 13:10:45 +0000

On 16 Feb 98 at 16:29, COOK MATTHEW JOHN wrote:

> Well I said I'd post the list so here it is.
> Any help appreciated particularly in the following areas;
>
> Should I use new bases for new models? All of those in the list are
> done on old square bases, cavalry 2 per base etc.

Minis mounted on the new bases are easy to paint, more than if you mount on the
old square bases.
I mount 2 cavalry/bike/jetbike models on a new bases, on the second and fourth
holes.
They look like skirmishers but it is not a pain !!!
In the same way I mount one or two heavy weapons on a Shooty Boyz base and
mount5 greenskin without hw on a boys/skarboyz base.
In order to recognize skarboyz base from boyz base I mount a madboyz and 4
boyz on the skarboyz base.
I hope this can help !

Ciao,
Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !