[Epic] Ork Help (QUITE LONG)

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 16:29:50 +0000

Well I said I'd post the list so here it is.
Any help appreciated particularly in the following areas;

Advice what need to paint next and in what order/priority.
Advice on if need to buy any more minatures (hopefully not many short
on funds and got more than I can paint anyway)
Advice on how to form this lot into E40k detachments
Advice on tactics using these available forces
I guess Wierdboyz will be needed for all or most of the slower
detachments will try starting some of these.
Should I use new bases for new models? All of those in the list are
done on old square bases, cavalry 2 per base etc.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

ORK FORCE LIST

GARGANTS
Unpainted - 1 Mega Gargant
                            - 1 Mekboy Gargant
Partially Painted - Bad Moonz Mega Gargant
(only WierdboyTower,Krooz Missiles,GrabbaArm & SLDarm left to paint)
                             - Goff Mega Gargant
(this last one is a sore point, when got Titan Legions swapped all
Imperial stuff for Ork stuff. Only the person I swapped it with
insisted on painting 1 of the Mega Gargants. Did the swap just after
it came out and still not got the damn thing of him. Will try to get
hold of him over easter but dont fancy my chances. Same person has my
terrain appart from buildings as well!)

Painted - Evil Sunz Mega Gargant
                            - 3 Evil Sunz Great Gargants
(armed as per ones in Battle book supplement)
                            - 3 Deathskull Slasher Gargants
(1 with Gutbuster, Ripper Fist, Slasha Attack Gun other 2 with ;
Gutbuster, Death Kannon, Cluster Buster)
                            - Goff Slasher Gargant
(snapper, ripper fist, slasha attack gun)
BATTLEFORTRESSES
Deathskull Gibletgrinda
Evil Sunz Gibletgrinda
Goff Skullhamma

2 New ones as yet unpainted (thinking 1 Bad Moonz 1 Snakebites)

CLANS

GENERIC
12 Wildboz
12 Madboyz
4 Stormboyz + Stormboyz Kaptin (Black and Yellow Shoulderpads)
4 Stormboyz + Stormboyz Kaptin (Red Shoulderpads)

DEATHSKULLS
19 Boyz
4 Nobz
1 Wierboy Battletower
3 Braincrushers
3 Pulsa Rokkits
BLOOD AXE
16 Boyz
8 Nobz
8 Rhinos
6 Landraiders
EVIL SUNZ
19 Boyz
3 Nobz
4 Shock Attack Guns
3 Spleenrippas
6 Battlewagons
3 Bowelburnas
3 Bonebreakers
GOFFS
Mag Uruk Ghazgkull Thraka
(Used Champion Chaos + 1 Warboss + 1Banner Boy)
38 Boyz
(15 both white shoulders, 4 red right, 4 red left shoulderpads)
21 Nobz (8 white shoulders, 5 Ghazgkulls retinue)
4 Shock Attack Guns
17 Battlewagons
3 Bonebreakers
3 Stompers
SNAKEBITES
19 Boyz
4 Nobz
15 Boarboyz
3 Squig Katapults
6 Battlewagons
3 Stompers
3 Squigoths
BAD MOONZ
19 Boyz
9 Nobz + 1 Warlord/Boss stand (minatures as for Ghazgkull)
2 Battlewagons
3 Bonebreakers
4 Dreadnoughts
6 Stompers
1 Wierdboy Battletower
3 Pulsa Rokkits

PARTIALLY PAINTED

1 Stand Bad Moonz Shooty Boyz
1 Kustom Kannon Speedsta
1 Gutrippa
1 Magna Kannon

UNPAINTED

3 Mekboy Dragsters
2 Kustom Kannon Speedstas
3 Rokkit Speedstas
2 Magna Kannons
24 Bonebreakers Chasis with 18 Breakers turrets & 6 with other new
turrets
New troop sprues from E40k box as of yet unused
3 Flackwagons
9 Fighter Bommerz (1 or more basis smashed)(these look challenging to
paint and in some cases even assemble!)
11 Big Gunz
3 Braincrushas
6 Gobsmashas

Plus approx 30 old Horde & Invasion sprues partially used (all
Wildboyz,Madboyz,Bikes,Buggies,Boarboyz used) Stompers sprues
partially used (these may take some finding!)

Maybe some other bits and bobs left around at home as well but think
thats practically everthing usefull anyway.
PHEW! That took some typing!

         *** M J COOK ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black,Joshua,Dct Strank
     Peter Jones & some I can't remember!