Re: Space Fleet, take 2 (was Re: [Epic] Playing Too Much)

From: Matthew Sprange <altsain_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 18:33:22 -0000

> Anyway I just thought the Space Ships looked just as odd as the rest of
>GW's work and why not? If you are tired of the game, you can sell it to me.
>I am persuing some extra metal units now.

Not to criticize, it is just I REALLY enjoyed the old game, seeing the
models used in this manner just seems rather odd to me. Alas for my models,
I have only just bought them as I am trying to reawaken my interest in this
game (I LOVE those Gothic-class Battleships - or did I mention that?). I'm
trying to string together some ad hoc rules for the game based on what old
stuff I've trawled on the net. Are you the chap doing your own space combat
game, or was that someone else? I would be most interested if you fancy
some UK playtesters (that didn't come out right, but I think you know what I
meant).