Re: Space Fleet, take 2 (was Re: [Epic] Playing Too Much)

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 07:41:43 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Matthew;

     I just asked as I have seen the game played,but Silent Death, a fighter
level game dominates over here in my club. Some players buy boxes of
Micro-Machines StarWars pieces and use them exclusively.

    Unfortunately I am not into the creation of Wargame rules, I often have
trouble understanding them. and this from a person who has no trouble with
HTML/DOS++ Java Sun etc..

sauron1_at_...