RE: [Epic] Boxed Set

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 12:40:02 +0000

> On February 17, 1998 1:56 PM, Luca Fazio [SMTP:luca_fazio_at_...] wrote:
> > I don't think so... it must be the content of 2 Marines infantry boxes and 3
> > ork boxes. So it is
> It's 3 Ork infantry sprues, 2 Ork battlewagon sprues, 2 Marine infantry sprues, and 3 Marine vehicle sprues.
>
> To buy all this seperately, it would be 10 boxes.

Which in the Uk is the same price as the boxed set where you get
ruins, rules etc extra. However if you want just Ork infantry sprues
like me thats not a lot of help. Is a chance can persuade someone I
know to buy new boxed set and swap some imperials for orks but is
unlikely.

         *** M J COOK ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black,Joshua,Dct Strank
     Peter Jones & some I can't remember!