New releases WAS Re: [Epic] Support Weapons Convesions..

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 15:46:50 +0000

> Or releasing a 40K codex with an Epic 40K appendix. That has already
> been mentioned, by GW I think.
>
> andy
>
> --
> Andy Skinner
WHERE?
I would be VERY annoyed if they did this forcing the 2 games
togethor.
I would like to get into 40k if I had the time and money to do so but
probably never will.
I suppose if it had all the different armies in then it wouldn't be
to bad but having to buy a codex that would probably be over �10 just
to look at the few pages in the back several times would not be my
idea of fun!

         *** M J COOK ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black,Joshua,Dct Strank
     Peter Jones & some I can't remember!