Re: [Epic] [Eldar] Heavy Weapon Dudes

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 12:44:47 -0800 (PST)

> (Which, by the way, bugs me some, since looking at the Eldar models, I
> don't get the impression of guys that want to go toe to toe with the
> other side. I'd really rather they were the really shooty guys, not the
> firefight guys.)
>
> But, as I said, I'm ignorant and apathetic about official 40K fluff.

It can go either way with Eldar. They're very good at being shooty AND
they're very dangerous in close assaults. Essentially, each troop type is
very specialized and only good at one thing. I know you just said you
don't care, but that's the fluff of it in case you do care.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9