[Epic] Other mini rules (Semi OT)

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 14:37:36 -0600

        OK, it's been a while since I toyed with micro-armor, but for
those list members who do, what rule-sets do you use/prefer/recommend?
The only set right now which I'm even aware of is Command Decision, but
I know there have to be others. I'm mainly looking at WW2 and modern
armor stuff. We could just play ASL with them, but I'm losing patience
for it as I get older.
    Also, anyone do any WW1/WW2 naval stuff? I've played a lot of
boardgames, but Ihaven't gotten my feet wet on the mini side, but now
that I've seen GDQ's naval minis, I'm interested.

I'd say reply to e-mail, but if we can talk about Star Wars mini's, go
ahead and put it to the list...maybe we'll work on some naval rules for
Epic using Revell or Monogram models...

To start, I'd say any gun of 14" or greater is a death ray...
"Ok, the Missouri, I mean "Emperor's Pride" is emptying 9 death rays
into your traitor Warlord titan..."

Chris Miller