Re: [Epic] Storage Question

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 19:53:37 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 18-Feb-98 RE: [Epic] Storage Question by _at_...
> For the big boys, gotta have foam. Besides pistol/rifle cases from a
> sporting goods store (cut the foam to custom fit your titans), I've
> found that the metal candy tins (cans) you see especially around
> Christmas, the ones with all the holiday scenes on them, work really
> well as titan transporters.

For those of you who drink loads o' caffene in the forms of Mountain Dew
and Coke, you might take a look at the cardboard boxes that hold the
cases. Dew cans are slightly larger in diameter than Coke cans, which
makes for a corresponding increase in the dimensions of the box. Take
one of each box, fit the Dew box over the Coke box, and you have
yourself a cheap-but-effective carrying case. Outfit with foam as
needed, and away you go!

(I might note that I haven't done this myself -- I don't drink either of
the above by the case -- but the guy who showed this to me had maybe
eight of the things, mostly holding biplanes & the like for some WWII
air combat game.)

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...