Re: [Epic] Eldar Harlequin Questions

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 20:35:16 -0800 (PST)

> I think the chaos android looks pretty close to a Death Jester but haven't
> found anything suitable for the others yet.
>
> Also, how are the Harlequin characters painted? I.e. is a Death Jester
> just painted like a Harly or do they have a unique look?

I'm not familiar enough to comment on old figs like Choas Androids. For
colors, Great Harlequins and Shadow Seers should be colorful with the
Great Harlequin as resplendent as you can manage at that scale. A
Solitaire should be gray/black and a Death Jester would be black with bone
accents.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9