Re: [Epic] Eldar Harlequin Questions

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 10:52:45 +0000

On 18 Feb 98 at 22:59, Cyril Crocker wrote:

> I think this has been brought up before, but what are some peoples ideas on
> what to use for Harlequin characters (Solitaire, Death Jester, Great
> Harlequin, & Shadow Seer).
>
> I think the chaos android looks pretty close to a Death Jester but haven't
> found anything suitable for the others yet.
>
> Also, how are the Harlequin characters painted? I.e. is a Death Jester
> just painted like a Harly or do they have a unique look?

Have a friend who is very into a game called Mythos which is live
action roleplay. They have a elite unit in that called the death
jesters fully kitted out with masks, latex shields swords etc.
I could ask him what colours they use I think they would look farily
cool as seen some photos of them kitted out but can't rember what
they looked like (anyone here in the UK heard of the Gathering as
they're allways prominent in the battles there I believe).
The background they got the ideas was probably either from GW or from
where GW got their idea.

         *** M J COOK ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black,Joshua,Dct Strank
     Peter Jones & some I can't remember!