[Epic] Eldar Harlequin Questions

From: Cyril Crocker <cyguy_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 22:59:16 -0500

I think this has been brought up before, but what are some peoples ideas on
what to use for Harlequin characters (Solitaire, Death Jester, Great
Harlequin, & Shadow Seer).

I think the chaos android looks pretty close to a Death Jester but haven't
found anything suitable for the others yet.

Also, how are the Harlequin characters painted? I.e. is a Death Jester
just painted like a Harly or do they have a unique look?
Cyril Crocker
Dragon Slayer
cyguy_at_...
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/5278/