Re: [Epic] Eldar Harlequin Questions

From: Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 12:43:51 +0100 (MEZ)

> I think this has been brought up before, but what are some peoples ideas on
> what to use for Harlequin characters (Solitaire, Death Jester, Great
> Harlequin, & Shadow Seer).

Here is what I have in my army:
Great harlequin: use a standard bearer guardian painted like a harlequin.
Everyone will recognize him as a hero.
shadow seer: as above+psyker mini on the base.
warlock: add a psyker mini
solitair: normal harly painted mostly black
death jester: add a lascannon guardian to the base. It is not a shuriken
cannon but at least a heavy weapon. Paint him like a skeletton (or black
with bones painted on him. see codex ultramarines for an idea).

DV

brain*beauty=constant