Re: [Epic] Boardgames (or more non-epic stuff)

From: <anvil_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 12:16:26 -0500

Miller, Chris wrote:

> OK, so my point is: What would you say is the main "other" game that
> you play (not primarily a mini rules set)? Also, is there another
> miniature game you are as devoted to as Epic?

We really like "Chronopia" here. The rules are much smoother and
sensible than WHFB (cheaper, too). We're trying "Warzone" for the same
reason. My favorite game of all time is "Renegade Legion: Leviathan". I
was frantic when a "friend" threw out my old copy, but managed to find
another at a usede game store in Detroit. (anyone have Capital Ship
Breifing that they're willing to part with?) We play Necromunda on
occasion and are looking at a long list of other stuff. Fasa's Star Trek
: Starship Combat Simulator was alot of fun as well.

anvil