[Epic] White Dwarf 219 preview

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 18:50:57 -0000

Hi all,
        White Dwarf issue 219 is out now, however the bad news is
that there is no news or any articles relating to Epic 40,000...I'll say
that again for effect...nowt, zip, zilch, zero, nada...nothing at all.

Saying that there is a whole collection of stuff if you are interested
in either W40K, GorkaMorka, WFB or building terrain for
GorkaMorka.

Articles include:
The continuing tale of four gamers
A preview of EA's WFB computer game "Dark Omen"
Khorne Karnage - including the new WFB Bloodthirster
Minions of Chaos - Ungors, Minotaurs and Marauders.
The new Eldar Fire Prism for 40K + Battle report
GorkaMorka Gretchin Revolutionaries + GorkaMorka terrain

I guess we will have to wait a little longer for a difinitive release
date on the new Chaos army...I will endeavour to keep you all
informed when I get more uptodate news.

Regards
Carl

Carl Woodrow - Gene-seed and Dropship Editor

Gryphonne IV Gene-seed
http://freespace.virgin.net/carl.woodrow/epic/