Re: [Epic] WD 219

From: Steve Sheldon <s_sheldon_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 15:18:25 PST

>Richard "You mean GW has lost interest in Epic
>already?" Bright

I think it is just because GW is now marketting to a young crowd, and I
think the prime target age for EPIC is going to be around mid 20's and
up, therefore 10 years above what they are aiming 40k and WHFB at. The
White Dwarf is just an advertising extension (which ironically we pay
for) of their philosophy. If it is aimed at a younger crowd, why would
they put a lot of effort into EPIC? I don't think they realise that the
system is their best to date...
Steve

--
If you choke a Smurf, what colour does it go?