Re: [Epic] Boardgames (or more non-epic stuff)

From: Colen <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 18:32:48 +0000

Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...> scribbles:

> My usual group has been in a real slump for most of the past year (I
>got married and now have a baby and have moved, another one just had a
>baby and moved twice, another one moved, another one got a divorce <win
>some, lose some> and another one joined a weird church and bailed on us)
Apparently you can get cards for that. Like 'Happy Birthday', but saying
"We're sorry your [daughter / son] joined a religious cult".
<snip>

> OK, so my point is: What would you say is the main "other" game that
>you play (not primarily a mini rules set)? Also, is there another
>miniature game you are as devoted to as Epic?

Visitors to my web page (hint hint) will know that I play Warhammer,
which is a top game. I also play 40K, Necromunda, and AD&D occasionally;
it was AD&D which got me into the hobby.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister, wargamer extrordinaire     X
 http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/4368/    OOOX===========>