Re: [Epic] Boardgames (or more non-epic stuff) -Reply

From: Chris Miller <ironstar_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 21:32:11 -0600

>Sadly, B5 wars is in permanent litigational limbo. Something about
>selling rights to several different companies, then Turner got some
>control, and everyone claimed exclusive priviledge, then mary revealed
>that jimmy's baby was probably george's, which pissed off everyone.
>Upshot is, you probably won't see anymore minis for a while, which is
>sad as it was not a bad game at all.
>
>Thane

---------> Where'd you hear this? AOG released 3 or 4 cruisers last week...
AFAIK the only company they have to deal with as far as rights is Warner
Bros, regardless of what network the show is on - of course, if this
something one could read on the web, steer me there.
They've had legal blocks to distributing it outside the U.S. - is that what
we're talking about?
(It is a decent game and plays quicker than SFB. If you haven't seen it ,
check it out, especially if you liked SFB. The main guy behind it was one of
the main guys behind SFB in the late 80's early 90's)

Chris Miller