RE: [Epic] Cavalry/jump pack speed...

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 15:41:00 +0000

On 20 Feb 98 at 11:44, Kalle Marjola wrote:

> > > As it is known, cavalry (and jump packs) have their speed doubled,
> > > except triped when they charge into close combat.
> > >
> > > Does this mean... (I use base move 10cm as reference, similar
> > > with speed 15cm)
> > >
> > > 1) disrupt cannot hits against 20cm move?
> >
> > I'm sorry, I don't understand this one. Could
> > you restate it?
> >
> I mean, disrupt cannot hits if d6x5 roll is equal or greater than
> target unit's speed characteristic. So does it target against
> 10cm or 20cm speed?
>
> Logical answer would be 20cm, but in that case, 30cm move on road
> is not anymore logical....

Maybe use base statistic plus cavalry bonus, before give charge into
CC bonus or road bonus ie for 10cm orks with cavalary calculate on
20cm regardless as to whether on a road or charging.

         *** M J COOK ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black,Joshua,Dct Strank
     Peter Jones & some I can't remember!