Re: [Epic] An amazing thing!!

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 11:26:07 +1000 (EST)

>I am also subscribed to the Full Thrust mailing list, as I believe some
>other people on this list are. Get this: there is not only a rep. from
>Ground Zero Games (the company that makes Full Thrust) on the list, but
>the other day he *thanked* the list members for playing the game and
>buying their products!!! can you imagine GW doing this? :-P
>--
>Johnnemann Nordhagen (jsnord_at_...)

There is a major difference between the two companies. One is a company that
encourages fun playing, dosen't care whose minnies you use, heck even
carboard cutouts are fine for them. And they are much cheaper.

The other is the exact opposite. They encourage power gaming (through their
inept rulings), demands that you only use their minnies, their paints, and
that you have to play WYSIWYG. And they charge exorbitant prices.

One follows a great gaming spirit, the other is a money-grubbing
multi-national company. Of course the attitudes are different.
                 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd NU-Atol Regiment
                 Rekartot Redbacks Senior Coach
                   "No Spanky, No. Bad monkey"
                email J.Stephensen_at_...