[Epic] More armies please!

From: Matthew Sprange <altsain_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 19:18:28 -0000

Ok, I have just about finished my version of the WH40k Codexes (about 10Mb
of stuff with new armies, new weapons, wargear, tactics, scenarios,
campaigns, the works). I'm now getting round to do the same thing with
Epic.

Thing is, I need help. I may be creative, but I'm not that good. From time
to time I would like to come to you lot and ask, hey, any good ideas out
there?

So, for starters, I want to compile new army lists. Loadsa them. Some will
get done as armies to play with, others will remain purely academic. Thing
is, I enjoy writing, adjusting and compiling rules as much as I do painting
and playing the game.

These new army lists can either be complete, playtested articles, or just
one line (one word?) ideas. I'll be adding the Squat, Adeptus Mechanicus
and Arbites lists from the Journal (if anyone has got variations on these,
let me know), a friend is working on the Genestealer Cult list (come on
Mark!) and I've had an idea of an all Gretchin army for WH40k that I REALLY
like the sound of. Anything I do for WH40k, naturally, appears in Epic
shortly after.

Please, please, please, let your creative juices run, and give me ideas!!!