Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Chad Taylor <ct454792_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 23:40:49 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 17 Feb 1997, Peter Ramos wrote:

> > And "flyer pins flyer"?
> >
> > I'm not a flyboy, but it seems to me that if a fighter wants to dogfight,
> > you haven't got the option of simply flying away and ignoring them...
> >
> > Agro

I agree. It would seem that a flyer should be able to pin (dogfight) a
flyer, just as a skimmer can pin a skimmer (if that is the way things are
now).

> Flyers will be dealt with seperately as they will probably end up in
> thier own phase with special rules,(what I have heard of Full thrust and
> E40k they seem to have a similiar solution to the flyer problem and
> these are quite nice).
>
> Thanks,Peter

May I humbly suggest, that we should discuss all pinning rules now. If we
cover things in separate sections we are likely to come up with separate
systems.

Also, someone posted a system for pinning earlier that allowed a certain
number of smaller class models to pin larger class models. I thought that
looked rather good. Perhaps that individual would be willing to repost
those ideas.

Chad