Re: [Epic] CJ #24

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 15:33:27 +1000

J. Michael Looney wrote:

> CJ #24 arrived at my house this morning and in it we find "Warriors of
> Justice", or the Adeptus Arbites in E40K. Reading over it I decided to
> change the E41K version of the Adeptus Arbites detachment to match this
> version. The changed version can be seen at
> http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/e41k/detachments/imperial/adeptus-arbite

As CJ is only available via subscription here in Oz, I'd be interested
in seeing the original article. Some of the AA stuff I'd made out of
whole cloth, ie it was original. How similar IS the CJ list? Is someone
from GW actually looking at things on the web? If so, maybe we can
persuade them to add some of the E41K units - IG Assault troops, Human
Bombs forex - to a CJ article. Or even write one ourselves.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo