[Epic] Eldar knights

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 22:27:09 -0600

I found this as a Word file on my hard drive. Obviously I got it from
somebody, but I can't find any clue as to where. Some body claim it so
I can credit you on the Epic 41K page.

Thanks.

----
	Eldar Knights follow the same rules as standard vehicles. Unlike
vehicles, their movement is unaffected by rough terrain such as rubble,
craters, and woods, and they can move through marsh as Dangerous terrain
Eldar Psychic Lance
When Eldar knights charge into combat (NOT when THEY are charged) they
build up psychic fury which is released in ensuing combat. For every
Knight charging into combat, roll for one Disrupt Attack on the target
detachment. The Psychic Lance will cause an automatic hit on Daemon
stands instead of causing Blast Markers.
Eldar Shields
Eldar knights get Holofield saves similar to those of the Eldar Titans,
and they apply from any direction. These are separate saves resolved
before the regular armor save, and cannot be modified. This is a 3+ Save
against any hit.
Eldar Knights
Speed	Range	FP	Assault	Armor	Special
30cm	45cm	2	4	5+	Holo-Field
Eldar Exodite Knight Host
Command
You must choose a commander:
1 Detachment HQ		+25 Points
Main Force
Make up to 5 choices from the following list
1 Eldar Knight			35 Points
Exodite Jet-Bike Squad		15 Points per unit
	1-2 Eldar Jet-Bike units
Scouts Squad			10 Points per unit
	1-2 Eldar Scouts units
Support
Make up to 5 choices from the following list. The number of choices may
not exceed those from the Main Force list.
Vyper				22 Points
War Walkers			24 Points per unit
	1-2 War Walkers
Chain of Command