Re: [Epic] Eldar knights

From: Matthew Sprange <altsain_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 11:07:29 -0000

>I found this as a Word file on my hard drive. Obviously I got it from
>somebody, but I can't find any clue as to where. Some body claim it so
>I can credit you on the Epic 41K page.

Have to say, these look like mine. But I'm not happy with them. Can't say
I like the generic knight approach, I at least want to make the Bright
Stallion model separate. Also the Assault & Firepower makes them a little
too similar to Dreadnoughts. I think they ought to be a little more
powerful, but I based them on the CJ Imperial Knights. Which I now don't
like. Anyone got any other opinions?