Re: [Epic] Sisters Of Battle convertion

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 19:46:36 +1000

Simon Larouche wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Do any of you have ideas how to convert Epic minis into Sisters of
> battle ???

You should find some on JML's page. My original letter on IG. Basically,
you take some OOP IG Assault Troops, and use clippers to remove the jump
packs, leaving a wimple-like effect. The Chest pieces are already
mammeriferous.
Of course, this makes them look like the OLD Rogue Trader Asepta
Sororitas, not the new bareheaded Nuns With Guns.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo