[Epic] Re: Orky takticts!

From: Steve Kosciw <sargon_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 11:38:18 -0500

Well boyz listen up see I ain't gonna yell at yas twice. Yo wanna kill some
humies or maybe dem pointy earz? Yew need big gunz..DAKKA yes boyz dakka!!
Rememberz yew git 2 firepower frum a big gunz and its artillery sos yew kin
hide behind a big rock an' lob squigs at em! Also Pulsa rokkits are kewl..
hee hee suck blast markers yew humies! Yo no fire at me when yew broken
..hee hee ..

Wot else? Well dem flyboyz kicking some butts!! take dem fighta-bommerz and
go NUTZ! DAKKA DAKKA!

Lastly I likes to ride in my big bozz Battlefortress backed up by 4 more
.we gots DAKKA! lotsa armor... we carry troops...we kickin' humie butts!

USE DEM SILLY GROTZ! Yea..dey make good bullet stoperz! den yer Nobz jump
inta combat...CHOP CHOP dead humies!

So uhm.. read yer army listz boyz.. plan fer who yer fightin'... balance
yer forces.. git fightas definatively yup.. and bing gunz!! and pulsa
rokkits!

De rest stuffs iz all personal choicez... I likes at shoot em up..some
likes at take zillions uf boarz or stormboyz and assault em good.. remember
yew git dem grotz dirt cheap hee hee...

-WhaaagStevo! Orky Warbozz!

PS: This may make no sense but I had fun typing it.