Re: [Epic] Comments & observations on Epic 40k.

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 12:50:49 GMT

At 01:20 PM 18/2/97 +0200, you wrote:
>[snip]
>> PS. Sorry about this SCA chat on the EPIC page, but it is sorta connected
>> (through the Knight thing...)
>
>So what is SCA anyway? Super Charged Account?

Society for Creative Anachronism.

A world wide medieval recreation society that teaches about the middle ages
by doing.

We hold feasts (where everyone gets dressed up in their best medieval
finery) and tournaments where we dress in the finest recreation armour and
fight full contact with wooden swords (like free form kendo with _much_
heavier contact).

We have hundreds of thousands of members world wide and a pretty fine civil
service (and ceremonial aristocracy) to keep things going smoothly.

If you want more info, EMail me direct and I can give you heaps...

Agro

agro_at_...