Re: [Epic] RGMW Newsgroup.

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 00:52:08 -0500

Sauron1 writes;Chris;

    Conflicts in rules changes between versions somehow leads to personality
conflicts problems. When WRG came out with, I believe 7th edition of the
Ancients rules, the changes were so dramatic it caused a split in my Wargame
club with six original members forming their own group.

    As many of both groups are leaders in the WRG Ancients fields, and we
have twice ran the North American National championships, this has caused
quite a strain on the club.The split lasts to this day and most of us no
longer even game in WRG Ancients.