Re: [Epic] Rumours R Us

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 09:51:29 -0600

At 11:39 AM 2/18/97 +1000, you wrote:

>4. The Dark Eldar and Space Skaven WILL be created apparently. My source
>wasn't too clear on this. There was also talk of bringing the Slann in too.

I don't know about the Skaven, but Dark Eldar is a must.

>5. The Squats die as a race. I'm sorry to all of the Squat players out
>there, but this was what I was told. Whether or not it is true I don't
>know. But they all destroy themselves in a similar way to he fall of the
>Eldar and create a new Chaos God in the process. Personally I think this
>would really suck if it is true.

Yeah, but now we get chaos squats. Hopefully they won't be as incredibly
goofy as the chaos dwarves for Fantasy. It seems as though there are going
to be as many chaos forces as there are imperial (reg chaos, chaos marines,
dark eldar, chaos squats vs. marine, imperial, titan legions, knights (maybe)).

Temp